Frankston & District Basketball Association are proud to announce the introduction of a new Association-wide People’s Choice Award.
The FDBA People’s Choice Award will recognise someone within the Association that has shown outstanding commitment to the development of basketball in the Frankston region.
Any volunteer within the Association can be nominated for the award for their contributions to the Association over the past 12 months.
Some examples of recipients include; Domestic Coach, Frankston Blues Team Manager, Domestic Club Delegate, Frankston Blues Coach, etc.
Nominations will only be accepted via email to the FDBA General Manager email@example.com
The email will need to include a short word picture detailing who you are nominating; including:
- Examples of how they have demonstrated outstanding qualities
- What they have done to make things better for others
- The role(s) or area(s) in which they have excelled
- The period of time, or dates of service (if known)
- Other awards or recognition received by the nominee
Nominations are open Friday 18th October until Friday 22nd November.
The FDBA office will select a short list of 8 nominations, and alphabetically arrange a bracket.
- First poll opens Saturday 30th November (8 people) closes Wednesday 4th December
- Second poll opens Saturday 7th December (4 people) closes Wednesday 11th December
- Third poll opens Saturday 14th December (2 people) closes Wednesday 18th December
The winner would be presented their award/prize at the FDBA end of year Christmas function.