ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The Mini Hoops Program is an exciting program designed to introduce the game of Basketball to 3 to 5-year-old beginners with parental assistance. This unique program introduces your child to basketball in a fun and educational manner; through warm-ups, games, and drills. All new players receive a player pack including a ball, shirt, drink bottle and bag.
Duration: 6 weeks
- Sunday Program: 15/05/22 – 18/06/22
- Monday Program: 16/05/22 – 20/06/22
- Wednesday Program: 18/05/22 – 22/06/22
- Friday Program: 20/05/22 – 24/06/22
*Please note there will be no sessions running on Saturday 11th June, Sunday 12th June and Monday 14th June due to the Queen’s Birthday Public Holiday, participants registered for these days should schedule in a make-up session during one of the other optional days on that week or a week that suits them.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9.30am – 10.15am
- Sunday: 3.00pm – 3.45pm
- $70 Early-Bird (includes Player Pack – ball, singlet), $80 after 05/05/2022
- Returning Participant: $45 Early-Bird, $55 after 05/05/2022
Venue: Frankston Basketball Stadium – 90 Bardia Avenue, Seaford 3198
Enquiries: Steven Lincoln
Phone: 03 9776 8999