ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The Mini Hoops Program is an exciting program designed to introduce the game of Basketball to 3 to 5-year-old beginners with parental assistance. This unique program introduces your child to basketball in a fun and educational manner; through warm-ups, games, and drills. All new players receive a player pack including a ball, shirt, drink bottle and bag.
Please note that all processes and bio-safety precautions as per the Basketball Victoria Return to Sport Guidelines will be in place throughout all FDBA Development Programs until further notice.
Duration: 6 weeks
- Sunday Program: 16/05/2021 – 20/06/2021
- Monday Program: 17/05/2021 – 21/06/2021
- Wednesday Program: 19/05/2021 – 23/06/2021
- Friday Program: 21/05/2021 – 25/06/2021
- *The first Sunday of Development Programs for Term 2 will be run at Elisabeth Murdoch College (Warrandyte Road, Langwarrin)
- *Please note there will be no session running on Sunday the 13th and Monday the 14th of June due to Queen’s Birthday long weekend, participants registered for these days should schedule in a make-up session during one of the other optional days on that week or a week that suits them.
- Sunday: 3:00pm – 3:45pm
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 9:30am-10:15am
- New Participant: $70 Early-Bird (includes Player Pack – ball, t-shirt and sling bag), $80 after 02/05/2021
- Returning Participant: $45 Early-Bird, $55 after 02/05/2021
Venue: Frankston Basketball Stadium – 90 Bardia Avenue, Seaford 3198
Enquiries: Jarryd Moss
Phone: 03 9776 8999