ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The Mini Hoops Program is an exciting program designed to introduce the game of Basketball to 3 to 5-year-old beginners with parental assistance. This unique program introduces your child to basketball in a fun and educational manner; through warm-ups, games, and drills. All new players receive a player pack including a ball, shirt, drink bottle and bag.
Please note that all processes and bio-safety precautions as per the Basketball Victoria Return to Sport Guidelines will be in place throughout all FDBA Development Programs until further notice.
Duration: 6 weeks
- Sunday Program: 27/02/22 – 03/04/22
- Monday Program: 28/02/22 – 04/04/22
- Wednesday Program: 02/03/22 – 06/04/22
- Friday Program: 04/03/22 – 08/04/22
*Please note there will be no sessions running on Sunday 13th March and Monday March 14th due to the Labour day weekend, participants registered for these days should schedule in a make-up session during one of the other optional days on that week or a week that suits them.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 9.30am – 10.15am
- Sunday: 3.00pm – 3.45pm
- $70 Early-Bird (includes Player Pack – ball, singlet), $80 after 25/01/2022
- Returning Participant: $45 Early-Bird, $55 after 25/01/2022
Venue: Frankston Basketball Stadium – 90 Bardia Avenue, Seaford 3198
Enquiries: Mitchell Condick
Phone: 03 9776 8999