ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The Mini Hoops Program is an exciting program designed to introduce the game of Basketball to 3 to 5-year-old beginners with parental assistance. This unique program introduces your child to basketball in a fun and educational manner; through warm-ups, games, and drills. All new players receive a player pack including a ball, shirt, drink bottle and bag.
Please note that all processes and bio-safety precautions as per the Basketball Victoria Return to Sport Guidelines will be in place throughout all FDBA Development Programs until further notice.
Duration: 6 weeks
- Sunday Program: 08/08/2021 – 12/09/2021
- Monday Program: 09/08/2021 – 13/09/2021
- Wednesday Program: 11/08/2021 – 15/09/2021
- Friday Program: 13/08/2021 – 17/09/2021
- Sunday: 3:00pm – 3:45pm
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 9:30am-10:15am
- New Participant: $70 Early-Bird (includes Player Pack – ball, t-shirt and sling bag), $80 after 25/07/2021
- Returning Participant: $45 Early-Bird, $55 after 25/07/2021
Venue: Frankston Basketball Stadium – 90 Bardia Avenue, Seaford 3198
Enquiries: Jarryd Moss
Phone: 03 9776 8999