Frankston Blues program partner Peninsula Sports Medicine Group provide physiotherapy to all of our NBL1 players. Recently Ned Weideman injured...
Frankston & District Basketball Association and the Frankston Blues have been supported by Peninsula Sports Medicine Group for over 25 years.
Peninsula Sports Medicine Group strive to:
- Provide best practice, sports medicine and allied health expertise to our valued patients.
- Treat all patients with the level of care, dignity and respect that they expect, adhering to our various professions’ governing codes of conduct and ethics.
- Meet and exceed our patients’ expectations by providing a dedicated, experienced and multidisciplinary approach to injury management, advice and prevention.
- Keep abreast of the latest scientific research in the areas of sports injury management and, in turn, make these services available to these patients for optimum injury management.
- Be pro-active in providing wellness services to the non-injured client such as Pilates, bike setup, exercise groups etc., to improve quality of life and/or athletic performance.
- Act as a resource service for the wider community by providing speeches, seminars, information sessions etc., upon request.
All FDBA/Frankston Blues players are eligible for a discount at Peninsula Sports Medicine Group in Langwarrin