WHAT IS FOAM ROLLING? Foam rolling works by placing direct and sweeping pressure on the soft tissue targeted. Foam rolling...
Frankston & District Basketball Association and the Frankston Blues have been supported by Peninsula Sports Medicine Group for over 25 years.
Peninsula Sports Medicine Group strive to:
- Provide best practice, sports medicine and allied health expertise to our valued patients.
- Treat all patients with the level of care, dignity and respect that they expect, adhering to our various professions’ governing codes of conduct and ethics.
- Meet and exceed our patients’ expectations by providing a dedicated, experienced and multidisciplinary approach to injury management, advice and prevention.
- Keep abreast of the latest scientific research in the areas of sports injury management and, in turn, make these services available to these patients for optimum injury management.
- Be pro-active in providing wellness services to the non-injured client such as Pilates, bike setup, exercise groups etc., to improve quality of life and/or athletic performance.
- Act as a resource service for the wider community by providing speeches, seminars, information sessions etc., upon request.
All FDBA/Frankston Blues players are eligible for a discount at Peninsula Sports Medicine Group in Langwarrin
Frankston Blues program partner Peninsula Sports Medicine Group provide physiotherapy to all of our NBL1 players. Recently Ned Weideman injured...
Frankston Blues program partner Peninsula Sports Medicine Group provide physiotherapy to all of our NBL1 players. Recently Jarryd Moss injured...