We’re hoping you’re all staying safe during this time and would like to invite everyone to join the FDBA footy tipping competition, it will cost $20 to be apart of the tipping competition and we will process this when our new POS system is setup, we are hoping for as many people as possible to join in the fun.
- $20 per person.
- We will be posting the results by midday Monday, this may change if there is any implications of Covid 19 depending on when games are played.
- If the season does have to be canceled we will be refunding the money no matter the standings.
- 1st Place = 60% of money accumulated
- 2nd Place 20% of money accumulated
- 3rd Place = 10% of money accumulated
- Last Place = 10% of money accumulated
- Every Thursday by 4:00pm you will need to send your tips to Bailey Roberts to be locked in for the weekend, all you need to do is send which team will win via email, if you don’t get them in on time you will receive the away teams.
- You will also need to add a margin to the first game that way we can break up any ties at the end of the season.
- If you correctly tip all the games for that round you will receive an additional point for doing so.
- We will be having super round x3 which will mean your tips will be worth x2 these will be released as the fixture is released and we will let you know in due time.
If you have any questions or wish to join please contact Bailey via email on firstname.lastname@example.org