Last night (25/05/2021) Frankston & District Basketball Association held their 2021 Annual General Meeting.
The following outcomes occurred:
- Tim Bower was unanimously re-elected President unopposed.
- Grant Dennis was unanimously re-elected Vice President unopposed.
- Ian Watt was re-elected Treasurer unopposed.
- Jo Toombs was re-elected Secretary unopposed.
- Kellie Preston was re-elected General Board member unopposed.
These outcomes are testament to the excellent work by the FDBA Board lead superbly by Tim on setting and assessing the vision, mission and purpose.
The consistent values adopted and demonstrated by the Board make it easier for all stakeholders including BV, Local, State, and Federal Governments to trust the FDBA when doing business.
FDBA President Tim Bower said.
“Last night was a ringing endorsement from the membership for the work that has commenced and we will continue to do to support all levels of basketball in this region.”
“We have several looming challenges particularly around facilities and we will continue to work with and support Wayne to ensure we have suitable facilities for all abilities.”