Following today’s announcement from the Victorian State Government, FDBA anticipates a staged return for indoor sport over the next 2 weeks:
- Outdoor training able to resume from Friday 11th June
- Indoor training expected to resume from Friday 18th June
- Development programs expected to resume from Friday 18th June or Friday 25th June
- Competitions expected to resume from Friday 18th June or Friday 25th June
Restrictions will likely include mandatory face masks (unless an exemption applies), check-in requirements and spectator limitations.
We will communicate this information with members as it becomes available.
Amended domestic competition calendars are now available:
- Winter 2021 Junior Competition Calendar (U10 to U21)
- Winter 2021 U8 Competition Calendar
- Winter 2021 Senior Competition Calendar
- Winter 2021 Monday Morning Ladies Competition Calendar
Postponed round 6 U10 – U14 Boys and Girls matches will be rescheduled for Saturday 19th June, some fixture adjustments may occur.
Postponed round 6 U18 – U21 Boys matches will be rescheduled for Thursday 24th June, some fixture adjustments may occur.
All other competition matches scheduled during lockdown will be recorded as cancelled and will not be rescheduled in accordance with domestic competition by-laws.
All resumption dates are indicative only and subject to change pending public health advice.
Frankston Basketball Stadium is unattended. All enquiries will need to come via email. Contact details can be found HERE
Wayne Holdsworth – CEO
Wellbeing and Support
Lifelines text-based service: 0477 131 114
Headspace resources: https://headspace.org.au/covid-19/
If there is anything myself or anyone at FDBA can help with during this time please don’t hesitate to contact any staff member