With the return of junior competitions today, please be aware that FDBA is currently operating under Basketball Victoria’s ORANGE-50 Reactivation Level: Basketball Victoria Return to Sport Guidelines
The following applies for all FDBA competitions:
- Maximum 1 x coach, team manager and scorer per team (not counted as a spectator)
- Maximum of 1 spectator per player (this includes siblings and children, not negotiable)
- Check-in mandatory (QR Code preferred)
- Masks must be worn by all patrons over 12 years of age at all times indoors unless medically exempt. Players, coaches and referees are exempt while on court participating in an exertive role
- Teams must immediately vacate the court and the venue on completion of match
We are hopeful restrictions may be further eased in the coming days.
We appreciate your ongoing cooperation.
Dion Paull – Operations Manager