With competitions returning tonight there are still some restrictions in place under Phase C of the Victorian State Government’s roadmap.
Restrictions are as follows:
- Maximum 1 x coach, team manager and scorer per team (not counted as a spectator)
- Maximum 1 x parent/guardian spectator per player under the age of 18 only (this includes siblings and children)
- Check-in mandatory (QR code preferred)
- Face coverings to be worn by all patrons over 12 years of age at all times indoors unless medically exempt. Players, coaches and referees are exempt while on court participating in an exertive role
- Teams must immediately vacate the court and the venue on completion of match
- Teams to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their game
Proof of vaccination is not required during check-in due to an exclusion for community sport provided under the Open Premises Directions.
These restrictions are expected to remain in place until we move to Phase D of the roadmap, indicative date 24 November 2021.
Dion Paull – Operations Manager