Thank you for your patience as we work through preparations for our Junior Blues Tryouts.
This is just a quick reminder that our tryouts begin this Sunday morning.
For more tryout details and information please visit: https://fdba.com.au/2023/09/13/frankston-blues-2023-24-tryouts-confirmed/
If your child will miss one or more sessions for any reason, please complete the following form: https://form.jotform.com/232698355029061
Some housekeeping to help ensure that tryouts run smoothly:
- Returning Frankston Blues Players – Please wear your Blues playing uniform, and number your child’s arm prior to the session (please see attached example at the bottom). Visible for coaches on the upper arm and lower leg, both sides of the body, with permanent marker
- New Players – You will be given a number at your first session (beginning with “N”)
- Transferring Players – You will be given a number at your first session (beginning with “T”)
Please arrive between 10 to 20 minutes prior to your tryout start time.
Please ensure your child is wearing appropriate clothing and footwear and:
- RETURNING FRANKSTON BLUES PLAYERS please wear your PLAYING SINGLET
- New or Transferring players please wear a reversible singlet or bring a black and white top
- Basketball shoes or trainers
- Please ensure your child brings a drink bottle
- Please ensure your child brings a basketball
- If required, please bring an asthma pump.
Parents will not be permitted to watch tryouts
It will be busy so we will be signing kids in close to the front door
Please drop your kids at the entrance, do not enter the stadium(s)
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with the above requests, we look forward to seeing you all on Sunday.
Returning or transferring registrations will close 10:00am Friday 29/09/2023. Returning or transferring players will need to register at sign in. No new players (domestic-only) will be accepted)
Manager – Frankston Blues