ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
Aussie Hoops is Frankston Basketball and Basketball Australia’s official introductory program for 5-10-year-olds and their families.
Aussie Hoops is a national program that provides an environment where children of all abilities can achieve on the court and reap the rewards of skill development, enhanced self-esteem, social co-operation, and grassroots sports participation. Aussie Hoops is all about participation and fun!
New player registration includes a basketball, t-shirt, sling bag and drink bottle. Please note: Registration form asks for singlet size, you will receive a t-shirt.
Please note that all processes and bio-safety precautions as per the Basketball Victoria Return to Sport Guidelines will be in place throughout all FDBA Development Programs until further notice.
Duration: 6 weeks
- Sunday Program: 21/02/2020 – 28/03/2020
- Tuesday Program: 23/02/2021 – 30/03/2021
- Thursday Program: 25/02/2021 – 01/04/2020
- *Please note there will be no session on Sunday 07/03/2021 due to Labour Day Public Holiday, families are encouraged to book in to one of the other sessions throughout the term as a make-up
- *Please note there will be no session on Friday 02/04/2021 due to Good Friday Public Holiday, families are encouraged to book in to one of the other sessions throughout the term as a make-up
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4:00pm – 4:45pm
- Sunday: 3:00pm – 3:45pm
- New Participant: $70 Early-Bird (includes Player Pack – ball, t-shirt and sling bag), $80 after 07/02/2021
- Returning Participant: $45 Early-Bird, $55 after 07/02/2021
Venue: Frankston Basketball Stadium – 90 Bardia Avenue, Seaford 3198
Enquiries: Jarryd Moss
Phone: 03 9776 8999