Dear FDBA Saturday Teams,
We understand that current restrictions in place from the Victorian Government are challenging for families.
Please be aware that only 1 parent/guardian per child is permitted to attend a match.
This is because they are necessary to support the participation of a child as per the Governments’s Restricted Activity Directions.
Siblings over the age of 1 are not permitted to attend – FDBA is unable to comply with density quotients if exceptions are made.
To ensure that we may operate in a COVID Safe environment the following applies for all Saturday competitions:
- Teams will not be permitted entry into stadiums until teams from the previous match have departed
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the commencement of your match
- Teams may gather in groups outside if social distancing can be maintained
- Teams must leave immediately on competition of their match – this means within 60 seconds
- Masks must be worn by all members over the age of 12 unless medically exempt or actively participating in an exertive role (playing or officiating)
Please observe these restrictions out of courtesy for teams playing before and after your game.
These measures have been put in place to ensure teams still receive their full allocated playing time.
Entry/Exit arrangements for each venue are as follows:
- Carrum Downs Secondary College – designated entry & exit points in foyer, look for signage and follow staff directions
- Elisabeth Murdoch College – enter via regular door, exit via door on corridor adjoining the performing arts centre
- Frankston Stadium – enter via regular front entrance, exit via court 5/6 door, look for signage and follow staff directions
- Frankston High School – single entry/exit point, teams waiting to enter must allow sufficient space for exiting teams
- McClelland College – enter via doors on corner of the stadium, exit via door between courts 1 & 2
- Patterson River Secondary College – single entry/exit point, teams waiting to enter must allow sufficient space for exiting teams
Thank you for your cooperation and welcome back.
Dion Paull – Operations Manager