Following on from Dion Paull moving to Gippsland to manage the Gippsland Regional Sports Complex, over the past few weeks we have recruited and restructured the FDBA front office administration. The major highlights are:
- Mitchell Condick has been appointed to the Operations Managers role which encompasses the Finances of the Association. Mitch’s story is one that everyone and Mitch most importantly should be very proud of. Starting as a Doorkeeper here at the stadium he has moved from a part-time administration role with the FDBA through to a full-time Competitions Coordinator role to now the Operations Managers role. Mitch continues to thrive every time new opportunities are offered to him and his calm and professional manner will serve the Association very well.
- Bailey Roberts has been appointed to the Competitions Coordinator role. Again another terrific story of a person that has moved from being involved as a referee to a part-time role on our administration to a full-time role, now competitions coordinator which encompasses domestic competition, merchandise, and some Blues liaison. Bailey has developed extremely well and has become a pivotal member of the team.
- Tanya Thomas has been appointed to the Part-time role of Programs Support Officer, Tanya will be responsible for the coordination and promotion of our All Abilities and Walking Basketball programs. Tanya is perfectly suited to this role as she has extensive experience in the All Abilities program space and is very keen to grow and manage the Walking Basketball program which we see as crucial to our inclusive offering.
- Steve Lincoln has been appointed to the Part-time role of Program Development Officer. Many will know Steve as one of our Referee Supervisors and is also involved in many aspects of the coaching sphere here at the stadium. Steve will be responsible for the management and promotion of the Mini Hoops, Aussie Hoops, Game Ready, Sporting Schools, and school holiday programs. Steve has demonstrated his expertise and ability to manage every situation and we are very much looking forward to Steve’s involvement.
- Dylan Smith has been appointed to the Part-time position of Operations Officer and will work in the domestic competitions field supporting Mitch and Bailey. Dylan has been a referee here at Frankston and has also been a doorkeeper here for some time and is very well experienced in the front-end operations and customer service aspects of the Association and we are very much looking forward to his contribution.
- Daniel Spangler has been managing the Communications, Marketing, Corporate and Commercial Partnerships, NBL1, Youth League, and Junior Blues. He will continue to work across these vital areas and will work closely with me on other aspects including but not limited to the stadium redevelopment, advocacy, and strategy.
Please make our new part-timers welcome.
Wayne Holdsworth – CEO