The ‘Powerade’ Frankston Blues Women and ‘Frankston RSL’ Frankston Blues Men are excited to welcome basketball fans to Frankston Basketball Stadium for Saturday evening’s games against the Mt Gambier Pioneers
We ask that you read the below information as you have an important role to play in ensuring the health and safety of all patrons within the venue.
Saturday 4th June
Frankston Blues v. Mt Gambier Pioneers
Doors Open 4:15 pm
Men Tip-Off: 5:30 pm
Women Tip-Off: 7:30 pm
Important things to note
- We expect the games to sell-out (750 patrons)
- Frankston Basketball Stadium is now a cash-free venue. All transactions including tickets, food, drink and merchandise outlets will be cashless
- No basketballs are to be brought inside the stadium. FDBA staff will request they are taken back to cars. FDBA staff will not be storing them in the office.
Tickets purchased online
- Door Staff will grant entry to those that have pre-purchased tickets online upon entry of the left side door (if facing the stadium)
- Please arrive with your ticket details ready.
Box office sales
- Tickets at the door may be incredibly limited
- Tickets are priced at $12 for adults, $6 for children (Under 18, including Junior Blues), Children Under 8 Free
- Tickets may be for purchase upon entry of the left side door (if facing the stadium)
Food and drinks sales
- Hot food (Hot Chip, Potato Cakes, Dim Sims and Hot Dogs), Drinks (Water, Soft drink etc.) and Treats can be purchased from the canteen
- Frankston Blues NBL1 South Home Games are a family-friendly event. Alcohol will not be available for purchase.
- Don’t forget to tag the Blues on Instagram (@frankstonblues) so we can also share some of the best pics to our account.
For all enquiries, please contact the FDBA Front Office firstname.lastname@example.org