The Summer 2023/24 senior domestic registration period has been extended!
All registrations must be completed via PlayHQ: FDBA Registration Portal
Fixtures will be available on a flexible basis for teams who register after September 10th.
- Sunday Mixed/Men’s/Masters – Registrations close 10th October
- Monday Men’s & Daytime Women – Registrations close 11th October
- Tuesday Men’s – Registrations close 12th October
- Wednesday Mixed/Women’s – Registrations close 13th October
- Thursday Men’s – Registrations close 14th October
Due to the nature of flexible registrations – teams may not get a fixtured game in the same week they sign up.
Fixtures over the grading review period for each competition will be available in two-week blocks.
Registration & Fixtures Dates can be viewed below:
Further information can be found on our Senior Domestic Competitions information page below:
Each team has a unique link that will enable players to register directly to the team.
Team delegates are sent this link on their confirmation email and is accessible via PlayHQ.
The unique team link can also be accessed by team delegates under ‘my account’ in PlayHQ, followed by clicking on ‘squad’.
Team delegates can also log into their PlayHQ participant portal/profile and see who has registered to the team under the ‘squad’ tab.