On behalf of Frankston Basketball welcome to our Summer 2019/20 Junior Domestic Competitions.
Grading will consist of three phases, with premiership points awarded from round 5:
- Phase 1: Rounds 1 & 2 – changes made for round 3
- Phase 2: Rounds 3 & 4 – changes made for round 5
- Confirmation Phase: Rounds 5 & 6 – changes made for round 7
Grading is overseen by the Junior Competitions Committee (JCC) in conjunction with Frankston Basketball staff.
For those teams looking to pre-pay match fees or families looking to book a holiday please have a look at our Competition Calendar.
Make sure you are familiar with our Fill-In Player Policy if you require any fill-in players throughout the season.
Frankston Basketball has recruited over 60 new referees this year.
Many of them are young and just like the children playing they are doing their best.
If you have any issues on game day please raise them with your teams coach who may speak to the referees and request the referee supervisor at the venue.
There is zero tolerance for abuse of referees.
All participants should take the time to read our Participant Behaviour Policy.
A couple of important notes prior to round 1:
- We recommend not using the SportsTG ‘GameDay’ app due to issues displaying up to date fixtures. Fixtures displayed on our website are always accurate: Fixtures & Results
- We are aware of an issue affecting the active player list in the court stadium scoring computers, please allow sufficient time to check your team list prior to your match commencing.
I would also like to officially welcome our newest staff member Bailey Roberts. Bailey will be supporting the domestic program on Saturdays at Frankston Basketball Stadium and external venues.
Dion Paull – Competitions Coordinator