This week we had the pleasure of hosting WNBL legend (AIS, Nunawading and Dandenong) on a quick Q&A to talk about her professional playing career and her off-court passion and profession as a Bikram Yoga and Pilates teacher.
Michelle talks about the importance of both yoga and Pilates practices on human performance which our Junior Blues can look forward to learning from her in our first “Body and Mind” session this coming Friday morning at 8am.
- 4 X Victorian Metropolitan representative (3 Gold, 1 Silver)
- AIS scholarship holder
- WNBL with AIS, Nunawading and Dandenong
- Selected to Dandenong Rangers Top 25 in 25 Years list
- Part of the commentary team for Melbourne Boomers and Southside Flyers
- Head Girls Basketball Coach at Wesley College
- Assistant Coach with Nunawading NBL1 Women
- 15 years’ experience in Bikram Yoga and Pilates
We really appreciate Michelle giving up her time to pass on some of her knowledge and experience to our Junior Blues!