Just a quick reminder regarding Venue Check-In during FDBA Domestic Competitions.
It is a requirement for all spectators and team officials to check-in when entering any FDBA venue during the current COVID restrictions.
Via the PlayHQ scoring platform, we are aware of players who has entered the venue, so they are not required to check-in.
We are offering two options to check-in; Website Venue Check-In prior to entering the venue a mobile device and QR Code Venue Check-In using a mobile device in-stadium.
Please see the instructions below:
Website Venue Check-In Instructions (while waiting in car to be granted entry):
- If using the Website Venue Check-In method, each spectator or team official must enter details into their mobile device while prior to entering the venue
- Visit the FDBA website, http://www.fdba.com.au
- In the top menu bar click ‘Venue Check-In’ and select the venue you are about to enter via the drop-down menu.
- Download the Service Victoria app on the Google Play Store or the Apple Store or visit: go.vic.gov.au/check-in
- Open the app and enter the 6-alphanumeric code found on each “Venue Check-In” page
- Fill in details, specifying your name and contact details, then press “Check-in to this location”
QR Code Venue Check-In Instructions (secondary option, when entering venue):
- If using the QR Code Venue Check-In method, each spectator or team official must scan the QR codes with their camera application
- With the camera application open, face the QR Barcode and a pop up should appear on your mobile device’s screen.
- Follow the link contained in the QR code
- Fill in details, specifying your name and associated team, then press “Check-in to this location”
Please show the confirmation message on your phone to FDBA Staff
The links to each venue can also be found below:
- Frankston Basketball Stadium – Remote Check-In
- Elisabeth Murdoch College – Remote Check-In
- Bonbeach – Remote Check-In
- Carrum Downs Secondary College – Remote Check-In
- Flinders College – Remote Check-In
- Frankston High School – Remote Check-In
- McClelland College – Remote Check-In
- Monash Peninsula – Remote Check-In
- Patterson River Secondary College – Remote Check-In
Mitchell Condick – Competitions Coordinator