Frankston Basketball (FDBA) have extended the early bird special cut off to 7th February for the upcoming Term 1 2021 Development Programs.
The regular favorites have all returned with brief details below. Please click the links for further information and registration.
- Mini Hoops – The Mini Hoops Program is an exciting program designed to introduce the game of Basketball to 3 to 5-year-old beginners with parental assistance. This unique program introduces your child to basketball in a fun and educational manner; through warm-ups, games, and drills. All new players receive a player pack including a ball, shirt, drink bottle and bag.
- Aussie Hoops – Aussie Hoops is Frankston Basketball and Basketball Australia’s official introductory program for 5-10-year-olds and their families.
- Domestic Academy – The Domestic Academy Program is tailored specifically for domestic players in the U10, U12 and U14 age groups, currently playing B, C or D grade Domestic Basketball. The program uses high-level coaching to help players further develop the fundamental skills of basketball.
- Rep Prep – More advanced drills and training to prepare for representative level basketball, best suited for players who have learned the fundamentals of the game and are looking to build on their skill sets
- All Abilities – An inclusive program to encourage sport and recreation opportunities for young people (6 to 14 years of age) with a disability.