The ‘Powerade’ Frankston Blues Women and ‘Frankston RSL’ Frankston Blues Men are excited to welcome basketball fans back to Frankston Basketball Stadium for Saturday night’s game against the Nunawading Spectres for the opening round of the NBL1 South 2021 season.
Frankston Blues home games will be played in conjunction with Victoria Health Guidelines and public health orders, NBL1 protocols and the Frankston Basketball COVID-19 Safe Plan.
We ask that you read the below information as you have an important role to play in ensuring the health and safety of all patrons within the venue.
Saturday 17 April
Frankston Blues v. Nunawading Spectres
Doors Open 4:15 pm
Women Tip-Off: 5:30 pm
Men Tip-Off: 7:30 pm
Important things to note
- We expect the games to sell-out (750 patrons)
- Frankston Basketball Stadium is now a cash-free venue. All transactions including tickets, food, drink and merchandise outlets will be cashless
- No basketballs are to be brought inside the stadium. FDBA staff will request they are taken back to cars. FDBA staff will not be storing them in the office.
COVID safe restrictions and information
- All patrons check into Frankston Basketball Stadium on the way into the venue. QR codes are provided at the front door
- Please stay home if you’re feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or are waiting on a COVID-19 test
- Please do your bit to maintain 1.5m physical distancing when entering, navigating inside, queuing and exiting
- Memberships will be ready for collection upon entry of the right-side door (if facing the stadium)
- Memberships will be marked for each entry usage
Tickets purchased online
- Door Staff will grant entry to those that have pre-purchased tickets online upon entry of the left side door (if facing the stadium)
- Please arrive with your ticket details ready.
Box office sales
- Tickets at the door may be incredibly limited
- Tickets are priced at $12 for adults, $5 for children (Under 18, including Junior Blues), Children Under 5 Free
- Tickets may be for purchase upon entry of the left side door (if facing the stadium)
Food and drinks sales
- Hot food (Hot Chip, Potato Cakes, Dim Sims and Hot Dogs), Drinks (Water, Soft drink etc.) and Treats can be purchased from the canteen
- Frankston Blues NBL1 South Home Games are a family-friendly event. Alcohol will not be available for purchase.
- Don’t forget to tag in the Blues on Instagram (@frankstonblues) so we can also share some of the best pics to our account.
For all enquiries, please contact the FDBA Front Office firstname.lastname@example.org